HORECA Kuwait 2018 will take place in the Kuwait International Fair in Kuwait in the period 15th-17th of January 2018. HORECA Kuwait is one of the largest specialized exhibitions for food and hospitality industries in the region that brings together some of the leading companies in these fields, in addition to local and foreign experts.
This event is a chance for creating new business opportunities and keeping up with the latest innovations in the industry, through business to business meetings that will take place during the event. As such, Palestinian Investment Promotion Agency urges Palestinian companies operating in these industries to register and take part in this important event as follows:
- Individual registration, the deadline for taking advantage of the promotional discount that the State of Palestine obtained is November 15th 2017 to take part in this important event. online application
Technical and logistic aspects:
- Each company participating in this fair will get a number of invitations (hardcopy and electronic) to distribute to potential clients to attend the fair for B2B meetings.
- Booths and Prices:
- For Palestinian companies participating in HORECA, the organizers reduced the price from KWD 160 to KWD 90 per m2.
- Organizers can arrange for Palestinian companies a special “MADE IN PALESTINE or PALESTINIAN PAVILLION” area and announce this on social media, radio, and other promotional tools.
- Suggested booth/size: 30 m2 in the food section which can be split into 5 sections for 5 companies (each booth is 3x2) with a table, 2 chairs, stand, banner for the name in Arabic and English and a Logo.
- Non Food: such as Nabulsi Soap, packaging companies, hotel and restaurant supplies will be placed in a different area, the smallest booth size is also 3x2.
- Accommodation in Kuwait: Crowne Plaza Kuwait will be offering special prices for the international exhibitions. Average price for 4-5 stars hotel in Kuwait is $160/night.
- Visa: Participating Hotels can provide this service and apply for a commercial visit visa to participants for a fee of KWD 10- KWD 15/person. However, it is not guaranteed that visa will be issued and granted.
- Transportation of goods and display items can be taken care of by a local company in Kuwait that’s providing this service to international exhibitors in this fair, or this can be arranged by using a logistics company in Palestine.
For more information and registration, please visit the website: www.horeca-kuwait.com. You can also get in touch with the CTRs Coordination Unit at PIPA through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the number +970-2-2988791/5 or through the toll-free number 1800-250-250.